Websites, Mashups and more

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Very busy

It has been 5 days since my last posting. I am trying to post regularly but I am very very very busy. To add spice, I started working on a New York City Guide section for the Virtual NYC Tour. I am glad to announce that I have hired my first two part time employees or actually writers. They provide my NYC Guide section with weekly articles satisfying both travelers and the search engines appetite.

On the good side, I have been doing some thinking over my categorization technique and came up with some brilliant enhancements (at least to me). Soon enaugh I will post an article explaining the new updates. As far as the experiement goes it is still in my todos list. I though I would ehance my categorization technique before I start.

Categories: Main Blog_

3 Comments:

  • Hey Guys if you have been dumped by adsense or given the run around by Yahoo then you need to look at this, Fair Ads Network are only taken 10,000 members then they are closing the doors, I suggest that you take a look Now before its too late : http://fairadsnetwork.com/034704959097

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/03/2007 7:49 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 8:37 AM  

  • best regards, nice info film editing schools

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/17/2007 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home