Websites, Mashups and more

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Virtual NYC Tour: New Features

I am working on a large and very interesting new feature (at least for me). I am currently adding a new section called "NYC Guide". It will basically feature articles, news, info on galleries and museums and other travel services. Building the section will take some time since it contains multiple sub sections and require the creation of many articles. I will probably end up spending all weekend working on it.

Yesterday, I have sent my first email letter to my members. The list included over 200 emails. I had problems sending a mass email from my host. I have been getting good feedback. At least nobody requested to be removed from the mailing list

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home