Websites, Mashups and more

Monday, January 16, 2006

Virtual NYC Tour: Service Update 1

I have contacted BlueHost.com which is my hosting company. Their support is not available on the weekend (Not cool). I should have known from the beggining. The too good to be true deals are bad. BlueHost offers 10GB of space, 250GB of bandwidth for only 7 dollars a month.

After a bit of consulting and reviewing a number of other web hosts I am considering www.pair.com. The company is recommended by a number of posts on the webmasterworld.com website. It will cost me more but at least they seem to be reliable. They also have good ecommerce package that I might eventually use in the near future.

Today seemed like a battle field. I was updating my website constantly while reading users feedback. It was interesting though. I guess having too much trafffic is never a bad thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home