Websites, Mashups and more

Monday, January 16, 2006

Virtual NYC Tour: service update 4

I have finally spoken to my web host bluehost.com. They said that everything is working fine and there was nothing wrong (what???). They confirmed that I had high traffic (duh). Anyways, it seems that they won't be able to accommodate my needs if I keep getting high volume of traffic. A temporary solution for now is to reduce the image sizes. That will help in reducing my bandwidth usage. On the good side, I am getting nice revenue from the Yahoo Ads. I will be displaying more posts in the future concerning the Yahoo Publisher Network and my experience with them. I am also considering expanding my Home page by adding a section for featured articles. This hopefully will generate more traffic

Now the question is whether I should move to dedicated or shared hosting. If anybody can help that would be great.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger xcartay, at 1/16/2006 6:25 PM  

  • Two weeks ago i was in the marvelous city of New York, and when i heard about your website, i thought i could give it a try, but I LOVED IT!!! i could relive everything i saw and experienced, and even discover new things and places... AMAZING JOB! ESPECTACULAR IDEA, WISH YOU THE BEST!!!

    By Blogger xcartay, at 1/16/2006 6:27 PM  

  • Congrats on your website. It's got a lot of potential.

    I've been submitting info on some sites that I'm familiar with.

    By Blogger rikomatic, at 1/16/2006 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home